CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 01, 2005

It's that time O' year

Can't believe it's already May, and yet it's stinking cold and rainy, geez it feels like Boston.

So had a great weekend, our friends threw us a co-ed baby shower, and it was a lot of fun! Hubby and I had a great time, and the baby got lots of goodies that I want to play with...

I have a feeling that I will miss being so irresponsible and carefree and that I am going to do a complete transformation this year. I am scared that I won't be able to recognize who I am after this baby arrives. I hope I will be a better person, but I don't know. It's kinda scary.

Ok but that was just after all this shower stuff, it gets you believing that the baby is really COMING.

Ok... enough baby stuff.

Well but that's all that happened this weekend (and that we had a great time with tons of friends!)

FYI: now that I am almost done with the semester I should get a little prolific on this blog, I hope. We will be going on a "babymoon" for a few days, but I should have internet access, and hopefully not the (ugh) dial-up variety.

0 comments: