CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Trip Recap

ok so I just got back from vacation today.

to recap very briefly (as I am so tired and it's already freaking midnight)

1) we almost were hit by a train in TX
2) the boat starter was rewired incorrectly so we never got to use the boat in tx
3) lovely edema in my ankles, it's fine now, but man I can't wait til the child doesn't affect my
body this way
4) friend we were going to stay with ended up getting very ill and we cancelled our 3rd leg of our
trip
5) boat trailed behind jeep and completely fully loaded was at max capacity of 9000 lbs. It was slow going and we took backroads all the way home
6) without air conditioning as we were afraid of overheating the jeep
7) while 7 months pregnant.

All in all, while it was nice to see my sis and bro-in-law graduate, and to see my mom and in-laws, etc... and frineds... I am SOOOOOOOO glad to be back at home with our little zoo of cats, and dog. I can't wait to get into my nice and comfy KING bed, not that there is anything wrong with a smaller bed, but this way hubby and I don't fight over sheets!

goodnite, will expand on trip recap tomorrow sometime, oh yeah first childbirth class is tomorrow, wish hubby and me luck, I hope we meet some cool parents-to-be!

0 comments: