CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2005

Comments

so I have added this HaloScan commenting thing that I saw on a bunch of other blogs, but I am still learning people.

So if some of the comments that you left are no longer here... I am so sorry... I emailed the ppl at Haloscan and am awaiting an answer.

So in other news, I will be making Jamaican Jerk Chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner...
*(gasp)* i know that several of the ppl that know me fell over in a faint. They are thinking... "Whoa that's too fancy and that idiot can't make that!"

Well it's an easy recipe.

Get some chicken breasts
jamaican jerk seasoning
5 lemons,
5 limes
a number of jalepenos (spelling is wrong on that.. oh well)
and zip lock baggies (big kind)

and throw it all together (well obviously cut up and squeeze the lemons and limes onto the chicken, and also the jerk seasoning)

put it all into the fridge for a few hours (however long it takes til hubby fires up the grill)

don't put it in the oven as I think it dries it out more.

If you try it, let me know if you like it or hate it.

And if you hate it... well you must not follow directions... haha :)

0 comments: