CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2005

Yuck

So Memorial Day here was a soaker. Except for Saturday, which was glorious, the rest of the weekend was a wash, literally.

It's great for the plants, but when it's like 50 degrees, rainy, and you are in your college hoodie and sweatpants... it really doesn't feel like the beginning of the summer at all.

So we got some plants this weekend to plants, we have the native COLUMBINE, in regular (bluish) and a new one in pink. I also picked out a hanging plant that is called a "tahitian bridal veil", it's so pretty when it has it's blooms, but me not being a green thumb might have a tough time with it... We will have to bring it inside when it gets cold, and we will have to mimic South American conditions here in Colorado. So keep your fingers crossed that I can do that. (ha)

Am I really this boring? I am writing about a PLANT that I am excited about? whoa, I used to be a spunky kickass punkrawk wanna-be chicka... where DID that go?

Oh sorry I have to go now my cat decided to jump right onto this desk and lick water out of my betta's bowls, this cat has got some guts.... RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME (Iget no respect) ARGH!

0 comments: