CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 05, 2005

If I could be a forensic pathologist...

As said by GERAH "I've been chain-letter-blog-freeze-tagged or whateveryouwanttocallit" by her.

I have to pick five professions out of this list, finish the sentences, then add one to the bottom, and choose three more people to answer.

Here's the list.
If I could be a scientist...

If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an archaeologist...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian... I would be in heaven, I think I was a book in a former life.
If I could be an athlete... I would play tennis forever and be so skinny!
If I could be a lawyer... I would have to sell my soul. (sorry Jim, Allison, and any other lawyers out there)
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... I would learn how to write well and write a classic children's story, maybe this baby will inspire me, and I will be the next JK Rowlings.
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a servicemember...
If I could be a business owner...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be an agent...
If I could be video game designer...
If I could be photographer...
If I could be a circus performer...
If I could be a spy... well I wouldn't be able to tell you, would I now?
If I could be a fashion designer...
If I could be a high school student again...
If I could be a forensic pathologist...(Moo Moo's entry) (my career dreams would come true)

What would you do BUQT, Catt, and Mr. Nice Guy?

0 comments: