CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2005

Why couldn't it be ME???

Yes yes, as you all have heard now Katie Holmes and my hubby are dating... oops I meant Tom Cruise.

She is sOOOOOOO lucky. But why not me? I am cute (out of shape, yeah) but I am also a year younger than her.

I also have anonymity, I can give him privacy, she is still in Hollywood.

(*sigh*) I have loved him longer, and I will be sad if they get married, but weirdly enough I do think they look very striking together. Hmmmm...

Maybe he is really trying to find me out here, and has to go through all these beautiful Hollywood types til he finds me.

Congrats Katie. I wish I was you...

oops.. hope hubby doesn't read this one :)

and if he does.. HONEY you look WAY better than he does!

5 comments:

Anonymous

my wife cheats on me

Anonymous

she is also slowly turning into a sonic milkshake

Shal

Anonymous, Does it really count when you are anonymous? and yes I am happily turning into a CHOCOLATE sonic milkshake, so get over it!

Anonymous

Annonymous, perhaps you should view it not as "my wife cheats on me", but as "the love of Tom Cruise's life cheats on him with me".....?

Shal

tee hee hee!