CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Family Bonding

My mom's coming in today and staying forever (well til December)!!! I am so excited (really, she is the best mom ever, better than Donna Reed)... she is coming to lend us a hand(s) when this baby decides to arrive.

Also I will be getting cooking lessons, I am so excited, I am sure that I will have to taste test a lot to make sure that the recipe is exact... you know with these high altitude directions everything is just tweaked around a lil bit.

And then my sis and bro-in-law will be coming thru mid-aug, and then Dad should be here at Labor Day weekend! I can't wait... I wish everyone would be here at the same time... (can you say family portrait?) But I will just be happy to see everyone, but it's not like they want to see me.... it all about BABY now!

0 comments: