CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Babies and Weddings

So it's the 20th, 11 days til the DUE DATE, but the DUE DATE is a bunch of shit.

WHY?... cause that's when they (devilish doctors) THINK you are DUE, but really they LIE, and they LIE BAD.

I think maybe the heat is getting to me or something, maybe I am going delirious? I don't know, but I don't like being told that I will go over my DUE DATE. It's not a nice thing to tell someone who feels like her whole lower body is going to EXPLODE.

Ok, that's all, and the ice cream was soo good, I need more though, and I think after I have this kid, and my stomach goes back to regular size I am going to eat as much as I want just because I can, and worry about working out later.

Also a congrats to my friend, BREE, she called today and told me she is engaged to get married, and while I might not be able to attend the ceremony (it's out of state) I am so happy for her and wish her the best, and of course she better send me pictures, she is really bad about pictures. I will have to tell her hubby to teach her how to use a digital camera!



0 comments: