CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Deep Thoughts?

(another one from my xanga site)

Ahhh... I am so ready for the new year. This coming fall is going to be so hard. I hate knowing that I know what's coming, but really having no idea. I have heard from many parents on how hard it's going to be, and you are never really prepared. I feel like the hubby and I are prepared somewhat. I mean we haven't had any kids before, but we have pets, and we have been around lots of family and friends that have kids. I know I know that it's NOT the same.

I just think at this point I know what I want to do, and how I want to raise my child, I just hope I can follow through and carry it out. We'll see, either that or you will see the CHILD raising me and hubby. (sometimes I hear that's the way it REALLY works)

Gosh I wonder why all these "deep thoughts" are coming out, must be the hormones.

0 comments: