CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 01, 2005

Redeemed or NOT?

So the hubby has redeemed himself. A card and flowers seemed to do the trick this time :)

I think we are just ready for the anticipation of the arrival of the "bundle of joy" to go away, and to actually have the baby here in our arms so we can figure out waht kinds of havoc it will wreak on us! and that we also have frayed nerves. Not to mention Hubby is in the LAST semester of school to finish his masters, and is still working.

I am out to ya ya pregnant with baby, and it's hot as hell here in Colorado and the mosquitoes just piss me the hell off!

I just melted down last night.. well the middle of the night actually. But for now all is well with the world, and hopefully I can get to sleep tonite.

So the nursery is almost done, once I get my memory card for my new camera and stuff I promise to take oodles of pics for ppl who are interested to see the room. And I will take some last minute preggo pictures.

So the hubby found THIS and THIS, and now I am not so sure he should be redeemed, what do you think Internet?

0 comments: