CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 05, 2005

It's a..... Still not here yet!

I have been such a bad girl. I am sorry Internet. I have been having a ball with my MOM in town. It's like the Indian food network here. I have learned a lot of new recipes, and now Hubby (Dee, as he likes to go by now on here) gets a packed lunch every day for work. He is so blissfully happy.

The house is clean, the clothes are washed and FOLDED (hubby still puts them up), the baby's room is ready (yes I will be taking pics tomorrow), the cats are crazy, and the dog has not yet chewed the house down.

BUT I HAVE STILL NOT HAD THIS BABY.

I am about 5 days overdue now.

Doc appt said that he WILL induce me when I hit 42 weeks, let pray that it doesn't go that far.

Tomorrow I have a non-stress test to measure the fetal heart acceleration, and to see if I am dilated past 1 cm or not. I bet NOT.

Other than that, Internet, not much else is going on. I have been getting so many phone calls, just been reassuring everyone that baby is not here still, it's just holding onto all those chocolate shakes and ice cream that I have been imbibing all this time.

0 comments: