CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2005

Why Oh Why!

So the little one is keeping us busy. I found some really good pacifiers on sale today, and wanted to get her used to different ones, as she is SOOO attached to the one that she got from the hospital. Well she HATES it. So that is going to be great when she loses this one.

About feedings, well the whole natural breastfeeding thing isn't so natural for me. It's been hard and horrible. I am still pumping, but we are going to be putting her on formula. I know there are a lot of opinions out there on the breast vs. bottle feeding, but for me it finally came down to the fact that she wasn't getting much from me, and she was NEVER satisfied. I didn't want her to feel like she was starving, and on top of that she would only sleep for 45 minutes at a time, which I know was contributing to her losing weight. She is fine, and is a happy 10 day old.

Ahh she cries now... like ALL the time.. even when she is fed, diapered, and soothed... she STILL cries! What do I do? I hope it was just a today thing, and she goes back to being the sweet little munchkin she was yesterday.

0 comments: