CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm BACK!

Hi there,

I am finally back... haven't had much time for the computer. Little Shivani is keeping me busy.

Feeding her is definitely a hard task, and I am working on it, but it's tough. I wonder how I will be able to balance going back to school and her. I hope that I don't shortchange her.

But Granny (in the pic posted) is in LOVE with her granddaughter. She completely is gaga about Shivani. They have long talks about what a little brat she is.. lol!

Dee(hubby) and I are ok, suffering the lack of sleep, but moving along.

Thank you for all the concern and comments, when I came to check on the site I was so floored that so many people were checking in and keeping tabs and wishing us well. It's so wonderful. You all are so wonderful.

When I get a chance I will post the birthstory, but the short of it is, I went into labor at 3:30am on Tuesday August, 9th (no induction) and was admitted to the hospital at about 10am, got an epidural at about 12:00 noon, and then was pushing from about 2:30pm til 4:53pm at which time Shivani was born.

There was a scare where I was starting to hyperventilate, and they put me on oxygen as the baby went into fetal distress, and they were talking about c-sectioning me, but luckily I was able to pull it together and delivered her without the c-section.

Thanks for your concern Internet. I love y'all!

0 comments: