CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My sweet lil girl


I am at school right now and I miss her so much. I just called home, and mom (her grandma) was warming up her lunch..errr bottle... oh and I heard her squawking! She better have her meal on time OR ELSE. The wrath will be raining down on us!

It's amazing how in 2 weeks she has hubby, grandma, and me wrapped around her tiny little fingers. Grandpa (my dad) is so excited to come and visit her in 2 weeks. He is calling and asking about her every day. I can't wait til they meet.

On the school front, lots of reading. But I can actually manage it so far. She is pretty good after her feedings so I am getting time to read, and hubby and grandma are helping with watching her other times so I can get a bit more done. I know the sacrifice, that I am making right now in the time spent with her, will be worth it in the long run, but for right now I am missing looking at her cute little face and playing "where's the pacifier"...

Kisses to you sweet Shivani! (sweet?hmmm... well when sleeping)

Love, Mommy

0 comments: