CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Worried

So last night and this morning the fetus (since I don't know if it's a girl or a boy, for sure) did not move much. I was so worried, because usually it feels like a full blown soccer game or karate in there, but for the life of me I couldn't understand why I couldn't feel anything.

So panicky I called the OB/GYN and he said for me to come in, to monitor, and baby is perfectly fine.

Then he told me that women worry more about things than men. I agree.
DH did not really worry much, but did tell me to call the doc just in case, he said babies do this. HOW THE CRAP DOES HE KNOW, he's never had a BABY before, has he? I wonder how he keeps his cool, and how come I can't. He doesn't seems worried about much. I don't GET it.

So I am looking for some fish templates today to cut out and Steph gave me a good idea to velcro it on the walls, rather than to glue it. DUH... I should have thought of that.

Ok, well off to work on it, oh yeah and to go and get the suitcase packed just in case I go early.

Oh and my fortune cookie from lunch today had 2 fortunes in it :

1) You are heading for a land of sunshine and relaxation
2) From the floors of the ocean, the waves of the tide, a vacation awaits you far and wide.

Hmmmmm... vacation time, does that mean this baby is going to be a "vacation"?

0 comments: