CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2005

Clean house, but for how long....

So this weekend was actually productive, the reason being was the DSL connection was down, don't know why, but that is what Hubby "told" me...

So we ended up cleaning the house TOP to bottom.. and when I say TOP to bottom I mean all 3 floors.. and all the nitty gritty.

I have never seen the house this clean, do guys get into the nesting mode? I don't know.

Anyway so right now, the house is spotless (Well one of the cats yakked in our bedroom floor) but essentially spotless. I am just amazed, but I have a feeling that it's all just set to implode and will be violently messy, like a blow-out... for those who are parents, you know what I mean.

I haven't really been able to sleep well anymore either, guess the day is coming upon us... need to do something about kid's room... just procrastinating so when I am in labor I can have something to do/bitch about.

0 comments: