So one of us in the childbirth class had her kid on Monday... now they are "childbirth class dropouts" She was 3.5 weeks early. Their advice to us was : "pack your suitcase tonite". They didn't have anything ready. Neither do I, so I better quit procrastinating. I am so envious. The baby is healthy and all. I just wish it was ME.
So I got cookies, and milk and before that ate chili for dinner. I figure the spices should help the kid decide if he/she wants to hurry it up here. And the cookies are to satisfy my own gluttony.
Ugh, now I feel sick.. maybe shouldn't have mixed all that together. So yuck.
Going to lay down.
OK kidding, really I think I will PUKE.
My Blog List
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2009 (33)
- ► 2008 (59)
- ► 2007 (33)
- ► 2006 (71)
- My sis and I on her graduation day from college
- Here's the man who DID this to me, and look how pr...
- YEAH, HAPPY DAY!
- Don't touch the belly!
- Cookie Babies
- Zoo Donuts
- Clean house, but for how long....
- To show the DH or Sig Other, when they are being b...
- BLAH in Blog Waters
- Here is hubby with the hailstorm from the week bef...
- God Bless Texas! (don't y'all love sunsets)
- ▼ June (15)