CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Cars

I was talking with Hubby today, and we were talking about kids we know that are still in High School and stuff, and came across the subject of cars.

Hubby got a nice (new) Chevy truck on his 16th birthday or thereabouts.

What did I get? A WHOLE LOT OF JACK SQUAT. Actually since I was late with dad's car once after I turned 16 I never got to drive myself for like 6 months.

But lil sis got a car, (albeit dad's ole car) but that was also when she turned 16ish....

So pissed was I.... Anyway I was thinking,

The kids in high school now, What do you drive?

At some HS parking lots I have seen cars that are worth more than what Hubby makes in a year. It's scary.

And people out of high school and in the world, what did you drive in High school?

Just wondering if I was the only lame-o that rode the &*#&$*# BUS my SENIOR year?

And if I am, please lie.

But for all who want to know, I bought (well the now Hubby and I ) a 1999 Teal Green Grand AM GT... power everything. It kicked ass, and I miss it. Damn that Baylor idiot girl for slamming into me and ruining it in Thanksgiving of 2000.

I now drive a 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. It's nice and sporty, but I want a Volvo Stationwagon CROSSCOUNTRY! my dream... (sigh)

0 comments: