CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yippie Yay (Day 1)

Wow.. here I am... 1 hour into November, and I am feeling a bit creative. I hope this will continue.

Halloween was good, and we got most of our candy in the hand of kids, but we actually had some left and it will be great to have some to nibble on. The only thing that happened was some hooligans smashed a pumpkin on our driveway and the street, but hey that's part of the day...

Lil S went to a few houses near us and she got some candy, she was more excited about holding the candy than eating any of it. I am sure that's not going to last much longer. She does have a little sweet tooth.

Ok Auf Wiedehersehn for now, but I will be back, hopefully as creative as ever when the sun rises, either that or I will only be updating as a vampire if all my creativity leaves during the day.

0 comments: