CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad! (Day 3)

My dear dad's birthday is today! Yeah!!! We called and wished him well (we sent a card earlier, and he gets to see the lil one almost every day (we web chat).

I wish we all lived closer, it's hard when we are thousands of miles away, and soon will be tens of thousands of miles away. I am sure my family will rack up the frequent flyer miles real quick. I can't imagine flying 20 hours but will soon find out.

Ok gotta go and help D with finishing up Lil S's bath!
Whew... and then go and work on my NaNoWriMo book... oh did YOU know that D is writing one too? and he said he may be able to do it in 2 weeks rather than the month it's going to take me.

We'll just see about that!!!

0 comments: