CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloweening time

Here we are at Almost Halloweening time! We have a couple parties to attend with the lil one, and then the ghouls and goblins come to our house! We stocked up with lots of candy! It will be our last one in CO... kinda sad, but nonetheless exciting. I can't wait to see the lil one's face when people keep ringing the doorbell! We ran out of candy last year, hopefully 4o bucks worth of candy this year won't let that happen this year.

Also I am updating my posts all month long. So everyday unless I am abducted by space aliens I should have a new post/picture/anything up, and I am also trying to write a 50K novel. We will see if I can do both. That is what I am pushing for, along with taking care of an almost 15 month old, and a 27 year old that's about 3!! haha

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

0 comments: