CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Grow Up

Sorry usual readers, this is just something gnawing at me, and I needed to vent.
EDIT : If you do not like what is written below, please do not read it. I have to vent, and this is somewhere I feel that I can.
***************************************************************
I can't sleep anymore since this has happened.
I don't understand why you can't take your "issues" and problems to someone else that actually cares.

If you have issues and/or grievances with me, why don't you call me, you have my phone number. Why do you have to involve my family? Why do you have to take your inane saved up twisted around petty stories and try to make them into some attack on your family.
Why don't you ever hear yourself talk? Do you have friends anymore?
What/Why do you feel that we owe you? Why that sense of entitlement?

I don't know what she ever did that you ever had to talk to her like that. We cared about you all. Once a not so long time ago. You and your family alienated many people, and now that no one calls or cares you take "issue" with that?

Respect is something that is earned, it's not something handed out depending on the birth order of the family. I have said this TIME and time again. None of you listen to anyone but yourselves. You need to grow up. Your whole family. Time and time again we have let it go, or said that they don't know what they are doing. And time and time again something stupid like this happens.

She just hoped that MAYBE this conversation was going to be a patching up. She hopes. We told her not to go. That she would be disappointed, unfortunately we were right. Almost 30 years and she gets to hear about what you think our "issues" are?

Let me tell you something. There are many things we can tell you as well. But we don't care. We don’t want to play this pathetic game.

We don't want to be talking to you anymore. We don't want to hear what you have to say anymore. We just want you out of our lives. We have made so many excuses as to why you say and do the things you do.
Take your venomous half-baked accusations and leave. We don’t want to hear from you.


People that are two-faced don’t have room in my life.

0 comments: