CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Aaaaachoooo!

Allergies are punishment enough in and of themselves.

It's been baking hot out here, and baby's and my alleriges are going full throttle!

I can't wait for winter now... and I am sure 6 months ago that I was wishing for the heat to come here! Never satisfied I tell ya!

Ooooooo! Thunder.. it might rain.. that would be nice. Every time we see the sprinkler on here we see little dollar signs coming out instead of water, weird isn't it?

Is C for Cookie? If you have been watching Sesame Freaking Street as much as I have you will say HELL yes it is. hehheeh.... sorry... But I did find this GREAT
rap song... Tell me if you like it...

Updated my pics on flickr, if you want to see them, I need to have you added to my contacts. Email me and let me know if you want to be added. You have to create a free account there.

0 comments: