CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh lovely Cheeseburger

Shivani and me

Ammuma, Appupa, and Shivani at the park

So baby and I went to get the mail today... beautiful day, a little windy...

We had a nice surpise in the box... the mothers group that I go to 2 times a month sent us a veggie tales tape... and I know what you are all thinking.. but S loved the songs.. she just thinks it's fabulous.. and the lessons in there are just good. I would rather have her watch that than the million episodes of What not to Wear (WNTW) that I love to watch.. I should totally enlist myself for that show... WNTW not Veggie Tales...

Also at the mailbox we saw that Appupa(gramps) sent us the pictures we took when we were on vacation. Can't wait to see them!

There is some type of Gourd singing a love song to a cheeseburger... weird... even in my dreams I would have never thought of that... S is mesmerized

0 comments: