CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 19, 2006

House Blahs

OMG... D is reading Three Cheers for Tacky to the lil one... it's oh so adorable... well toot.. she just decided that she was going to have a fit and that she MUST eat RIGHT THIS SECOND when it was so cute.. the reading I mean...

she is wearing her mickey outfit that ammuma and appupa got her.. and MOM it's still BIG on her... so it will be a while before she fits in the 12 month old clothes...

So actually made a good (if not somewhat bland) dinner, and he topped it with SALSA.. sorry about the caps.. but I guess salsa on plain rice is good... I grew up with lots of spices on everything... but it was good...

Tomorrow I want to have a plan about changing up some of the rooms and PAINT.. painting the baby's room gave it personality... so I want to think about doing our room the guest room and all the bathrooms...WILL not touch the living room other than to repaint it white.. it's got like 18 foot ceilings.. I don't want to do a color.. and it's just a huge project...

we'll see.. the first prioity house-wise is to get the trees in the front planted... the irises and tulips are starting to bud.. so spring is right around the corner.. well after it stops snowing here...

ah house ownership... so rewarding and yet so many levels of frustration!

Oh yeah before I let you go... did I mention she peed on me.. but it was my fault... I guess when she decided jumping on mommy was a fun exerecise.. I should have made sure that she had a "clean" diaper on... it was a good laugh and we both had to clean up and change clothes... ahhh the good times!

0 comments: