CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Feeling a tad patriotic

So I've had another birthday, and getting up there in age.. but it's still the new young. Or so I'm told. Most of us in my immediate family have summer birthdays.. ok well the cutest ones! ;)

Lots to be thankful for. Doing well in classes. Kiddo is such a joy.

Good times! What are you grateful for? I love how good life can be when it's good. And I still remember to be grateful. Here's a sweet pic of Lil S, and hope everyone has a good and safe 4th of July.

Also make sure you get registered to vote. This year it's especially important to vote (as it is in every election), but make sure to get your vote out there and get it counted! I've voted every year since I have been eligible and make sure to read up on all the issues and candidates you can. The information (and mis-information is out there). Read up, you have til November.

Happy 4th of July America.

2 comments:

Unknown

I can't believe that this is the same little girl who slept on my shoulder the entire weekend of Stephanie's wedding. She is as beautiful as always and I am sure she keeps you busy. Enjoy every moment. My oldest is about to be a senior and the youngest will be going to JH. It is over before you know it.

Uncle Dee.

Shal

Uncle Dee : Sorry, this isn't that young girl. I think you are thinking of Jasmine, Anne's daughter.

My daughter was born in 2005, not in 2004 (which is when Stephanie got married)!

But thank you so much for the compliment!