CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gah!!!

I can't believe the girl is 9 months old today. It just seemed so quickly that I found out that I was pregnant, and then had her, and then saw her roll over and smile. It's going by too fast. I am glad she is growing up, but could there please clue me into where the slow down button is? I feel like time moves faster the older I get. I think it's true.

Onto other great news. The mother's group (MOPS) that I am a part of... I am now their publicity person. I am the one that write the bi-monthly newsletter and gets advertising. I am very excited! I can't wait til September when we meet up again. I have so many ideas. This is good, since I still can spend tons of time with the baby, but still get my creative juices going.
I love working on the computer, sometimes I think I am just such a geek!

0 comments: