CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Joaquin!

Sorry for the lack o posts... I have been catching up on my shows after the lil one is asleep.. yes.. til MIDNIGHT.. yes I know I should just go to bed.. but I can't sleep... so i flip on the tv.. and it's so nice seeing all those old sitcoms.. I was flipping through yesterday.. and saw CNN and headline news... it's all BAD stuff.. all the time.. who the hell wants to watch that.. why can't they have a good news channel? Or something better than who does what, who was shot, etc... it's so depressing. I can't watch news anymore.. really haven't watched much of the news sinec 9/11... I think a lot of ppl haven't... it's just too hard to watch.. too much...

So any good movies lately? I really have been wanting to see a few... but don't want to go by myself, and the lil one is not ready to accompany us to one.. Oh but I am DEFINITELY getting WALK THE LINE when it comes out on DVD on the 28th... I am so excited for that... Oh Joaquin!

0 comments: