CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Paula Abdul & procrastination

Sorry it's been so long since I have written... so many tests to study for... so little time... but I procrastinate.. I have a paper due tomorrow that I could have written like a MONTH ago, but didn't cause I was super focused on other classes. Gotta play catch up now...

So what else I have I procrastinated about? I have waited to sign up for "those" childbirth classes that they recommend you take. Seems icky... but hey I am a bit immature... yeah and can you believe that I WANT to be a nurse.

This is a rambling blog, no real plot or sense at all here... hubby is so practical, so not like me. I guess that's what makes us a good team, opposites attract, (that was a great song by Paula Abdul : I have always wondered if she was part middle Eastern... the last name sounds a little bit that way...)

Not much else, I guess I will start on my paper, by the way, it's about abortion, how's that for irony, and pregnant lady who is writing about it. I think it should be interesting.

0 comments: