CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dweebs

Gosh I haven't heard that word in a long time, like since the '80s. But I bet that describes me. Yeah well maybe a little. I always liked to read growing up. Anything, it could be a cereal box, or the side of the toothpaste thing, or even the bottom of a box of Kleenex... pretty sad...

Dweebs come in all shapes and sizes.

I like my biochemistry class that I am taking now, have an A so far this semester, that probably makes me a dweeb, but honestly I don't spend much time outside class studying... does this mean that I am a prodigy?

But there are some classes that I can beat my head into the wall studying for (probably not good for the fetus) and yet I don't get it, so maybe I am normal. We'll see.

The hubby is being a dweeb right now, and yet I know he's not a prodigy because he is smelling his odorous socks and killing his small quantity of brain cells.

0 comments: