CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photography and Mama news

I've started yet another project, but it's a good one!

I'm trying to work on taking better photos!

Here's the link!!!

I'm hoping that I get better and better, and can take superb pictures of my family. I love having a DSLR, but I know that I have to really learn the "proper" way to take photos. :)

All's well out here in our neck of the woods. The lil one just turned 6 months, and I can't figure out where half a year went! It seems so fast that they grow up.

On Monday the older one starts preschool here in Oz, and she will be in school every day! EVERY.DAY.!!! (WOOOOHOOOOO!!) I think she really needs it, as I think she needs an outlet that's not about her sister or being mad at D and me because we have to take care of little sister. I think she'll adjust, just needs time. Lil S is really excited and totally LOVES her teacher whoms she runs up to and hugs each time she sees her!

Can't wait to see the pictures I get for her first day of school!

Hope everyone out there is having a good year so far!

0 comments: