CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wonderfully wonderful

SO more great news!!! Look over at THIS blog :)

I'm so excited! I can't wait to move back (have I mentioned that one or a million times)!

I'm also nervous...we have to look at school districts now... I can't believe the girl who is my first baby is about to be 5... Time feels so crazy and it's going by so quickly.

Lots of big decisions coming up, from where to move to, to what car to purchase, to my school stuff... Gotta do some research and see what's best for all of us. I'm excited, but also relieved that we have about 6 months to make that transition... albeit via long distance!

Here's to great changes!

Can't wait to see the hubby! He'll be here in less than 2 weeks.

P.S. Did I mention that the baby LOVES to watch football (Longhorns or Cowboys only, thanks)! She sits with her Appupa and coos at the players!

1 comments:

rathi

Thanks for the shout out! glad you guys are moving back. Can't believe S will be in Kg next year. time has gone by too fast!