CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Is time getting faster, or is it just me?

7 years ago yesterday D and I were engaged, we had a great engagement party, and were about 3.5 months away from graduating from UT Austin. I can't believe it's been that long. Time is flying.. I know that's so cliche to say.

This weekend is Lil S's 3rd birthday, and we're doing a small get together. She is excited but worried that everyone will eat her cake and she won't get any. She is also up late going over a checklist and making sure that I have hats.

I can't believe how much we looked forward to coming to the States for the summer and pretty soon we will be back down under in Australia. It seems like this last year and a half (almost) has really been moving quick. I guess when you have things always coming up (moving, travelling, school, birthday, anniversaries, etc) that it all just seems quick.

1 comments:

Rathi

Sounds like she has a future job as a party planner.. but no one would want her to eat all the cake! It's kinda cute how she wants it perfect.. Post lots of pics!!