CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Arrived


Arrived in Texas on the 21st after 22 hours in airports and planes. Lil S slept a lot on the planes and I did not. She recovered from jet lag in 1 day. I did not.

Oh well. We're loving being here in Texas but we do miss Daddy, but we do see him every day on the cam. Lil S really only wants to see the kitty and the doggie.

Lil S is in heaven getting her every movement praised by Ammuma and Appupa and getting spoiled rotten! She tells me to go away and for Ammuma and Appupa to help her, but I secretly love it that she loves them so much. Even if it is to boss them around!

Ok, better try to shake off this jet lag! Will post more before summer school starts!

P.S. I AM SO HAPPY THAT DAVID COOK WON American IDOL! YEAH!!!! even though I was flying, I didn't care I missed the finale, but glad that an actually talented person won! So I will watch next year.

3 comments:

Heather

Thank you for all your kind comments. Your little girl is a cutie! Hope you recover from jet lag soon.

Anonymous

I am happy he won too! I watched it and probably will get sucked into AI until it ends in 2045!!

Jen

YAY you made it!!! What have you eaten so far? We went out to dinner ou first night back, lol! We miss you guys lots, and hope we get to see you in TX? Give S our love, and I hope you shake your jet lag soon!