CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 09, 2007

Big Trip

Oh I am doing a heck of a lot better, and I can't wait til Sunday. After a month I will see D... It will be nice to spend the week together.. and then we're off to the Motherland... That will be a TRIP. I know that India's changed in 20 years... but when you read about it or hear it secondhand it's not the same as seeing it... I am excited. I just can't wait to get the plane part done... I really am not fond of the plane flight and with a 20 month old... Argh... hehe

Got all the packing done, and now just waiting. Texas has cooled off a bit so still wearing some of my Colorado clothes... getting the last use out of them.. hah..

I don't know if I will have a chance to update from India or not, we'll see til then stay tuned...

0 comments: