CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Hi again

Hi there,
I know that I haven't written in a bit, but I will now. In about 6 months (exactly) we will be moving. There is so much to get done, and it seems like the year is starting to go by faster. I know that as we get closer to moving it will seem like it takes forever to get from one day to the next.
In a couple weeks we will be going to visit RMR. It's been a while since we have seen her and S. It will be nice seeing the Pacific Northwest again! I hope they will be able to visit us in Australia once we move there.
Lil S is doing great. She is back in her library storytimes, and MOPS, and she is enjoying it immensely. D is also doing well, he got a promotion last summer and is now getting us ready to move. Exciting, but sometimes overwhelming too!
Hope you are doing well and have a new year! I will update later!

0 comments: