CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Up, Up, and Away

So friends and family in the area: Aug 8 is when we will be celebrating the lil one's big day, so come over. The 9th is actually her birthday, but D is off on the 8th (and not the 9th)...

I can't wait! I know the 1st birthday is more for the parents than the kiddo, but it will be her 1st one, and I want her to enjoy it, and I want to capture it on my camera and preserve it forever.

There are tons of things happening. Our good friends J and A are about to have their baby any day now. Our other friends in Denver (B and G) had a baby girl at the end of May.

Our anniversary is coming up (it's the 4th one for anyone counting) and then D's b-day, then Shiv's b-day. Next year it will be 10 years since D and I have been together. (Yes yes relatives, I know, that would make me 18 years old, back then.) It really feels like we just met. He's the best guy a girl could have. I don't usually mush about stuff like that. But he's just perfect.

(If you're reading this, don't get a puffed up ego. I know we're crazy, but you're a good egg)

Happy Anniversary, Birthday, Lil S's Birthday, almost 10 years together!

0 comments: