CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Oy... I am so lazy that I have only written on holidays! HAH

Ok, not much going on.. probably going to fall asleep before the new years hits Mountain time, just too tired. It was our first day without anyone else here.. It wasn't too bad. Just sometimes wondering if she is thinking that she has the nuttiest parents in the world. She is such a good kid.

I am so lucky. Had a great year. Married to a good man (3.5 years strong), had a beautiful kid, got such loving parents that support me and my growing family, have a great little sister and her husband (who spoil us every chance they get), have the best friends a girl could ask for!

I had a wonderful year! Hope next year is just as wonderful, hope everyone has a good 2006!

0 comments: