CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oy...

I am going around in circles... I know I have to do what's best for my family. But having a CHOICE creates so many kinds of hell for me. Part of me wishes hubs would just tell me what to do. Having a choice makes me doubt myself and my judgment.

I envy the parents that didn't have a choice and had to do what they had to do. It takes that gulit out since one has to work/etc for the kids to eat, and that throws out the guilt. I don't necessarily have to work for the food to be on the table... but I know it would help out for us as a whole for me to work. I think it will affect me more than it does her. She will probably love it and not even miss me...

I don't know, but I know that it's a hard road, filled with hard decisions.

0 comments: